Your Local NDIS Support Service in Little River
Caring Hearts Little River is proud to provide inclusive and culturally diverse NDIS disability support services, offering a wide range of individualised support options specifically designed to empower you to live a fulfilling and independent life within your vibrant community. Our dedicated team of local support workers are your ambassadors, not just caregivers, but guides on your journey towards greater independence. With their in-depth knowledge of Little River's charm and local events, they'll help you connect with the best that your community has to offer, fostering a sense of belonging and enriching your life through meaningful connections and experiences.
Our NDIS disability support services include:
Looking For NDIS Accommodation in Little River?
Caring Hearts offers modern, comfortable short-term (STA), medium-term (MTA) and emergency respite disability accommodation in Little River and surrounds, with 24/7 Supported Independent Living (SIL) from our friendly local team.
NDIS Supported Independent Living in Little River
Enjoy peace of mind with 24/7 support
The Benefits of Our Supported Independent Living Services:1. Find Your Perfect Place: Whether you seek a vibrant atmosphere or a peaceful setting, we'll help you find a shared Little River home that perfectly suits your needs and preferences.2. Empower Yourself with Confidence: Our dedicated team will guide you in developing essential life skills, from managing finances and appointments to mastering daily tasks like cooking and cleaning, empowering you to live independently with confidence.3. Connect with Your Surroundings: We encourage you to explore and engage with the Little River community. Participate in local clubs, attend events, and discover the unique offerings of the area, forming valuable connections along the way.4. 24/7 Personalised Support: Our dedicated Little River team provides round-the-clock support, ensuring you have access to qualified and compassionate staff whenever you need them, offering peace of mind and reassurance.5. Unlock Your Potential: We believe in your abilities and will support you in identifying and achieving your goals. Whether you seek employment, pursue a passion project, or simply live a more independent life, we'll be there to guide and support you every step of the way.6. Live with Freedom and Security: Enjoy the freedom and independence of your own Little River home with complete peace of mind. Our team is readily available 24/7 to assist with various tasks, ensuring your well-being and offering a sense of comfort and security.Typical Services:
Embrace a life of independence and self-reliance with Caring Hearts' SIL services in Little River. Contact us today to discover how we can help you write the next chapter of your life!
- Personal care assistance: showering, dressing, medication reminders
- Household management: cleaning, laundry, meal preparation
- Transportation assistance: appointments, shopping, errands
- Social and recreational activities: community events, hobbies, outings
- Communication and paperwork support: forms, letters, emails
- Financial management: budgeting, banking, bills
- Health and well-being checks
- Life skills training: cooking, cleaning, self-care
Embrace freedom with Caring Hearts Supported Independent Living
We help you choose your perfect home and provide 24/7 support for ultimate peace of mind. Call our friendly Advisors to discuss your SIL needs on 1800 844 995.
Little River: Your Gateway to Serenity and Adventure
Welcome to Caring Hearts, your trusted provider of disability support services in Little River, a charming and serene town nestled within the Wyndham Shire in Victoria, Australia, approximately 44 kilometres southwest of Melbourne's CBD. We're dedicated to empowering people with disabilities to embrace the town's natural beauty, discover unique experiences, and connect with its welcoming community.Accessible Local AmenitiesLittle River offers a delightful blend of tranquil settings and exciting adventures, all within easy reach and readily accessible:Nature and Relaxation:
- Little River Recreation Reserve: This expansive reserve features sporting fields, a playground, picnic areas, and barbecue facilities. It's fully accessible with designated parking spaces, accessible toilets, and a paved path leading through the reserve.
- Little River Foreshore Reserve: This scenic reserve offers stunning views of the Werribee River, with opportunities for walking, cycling, fishing, and picnicking. Accessible parking and a ramp are available near the boardwalk.
- Little River Community Garden: This vibrant garden provides a space for residents to grow their own food and connect with nature. Accessible raised garden beds and accessible pathways are available.
Community and Connection:
- Werribee River Trail (4 km): This picturesque trail winds through scenic farmland, offering stunning views and opportunities for walking, cycling, and birdwatching. The Little River section is fully accessible with a hard-packed surface and accessible toilets at the trailhead.
- Little River Community Centre: This vibrant space hosts community events, fitness classes, support groups, and monthly markets. It's fully accessible with ramps, lifts, and accessible toilets.
With Caring Hearts by your side, you can explore Little River's captivating charm, embrace its peaceful atmosphere, and discover its hidden gems. Our dedicated team of support workers is here to help you navigate the town and its surrounds, build confidence, and connect with the friendly community. Together, let's create a future where everyone can experience the serenity and adventure that Little River offers.
- Little River Mechanics Institute Public Library: This welcoming library offers access to books, computers, and a range of programs and activities. It's wheelchair-accessible and provides resources for people with sensory or learning disabilities.
Call us on 1800 844 995
Speak to one of our friendly Advisors about your disability support needs. Our team is ready to support you in your local area.
Further information on accessible facilities and transport can be found on the following websites: